The latest FIA World Motorsport Council has approved the dates for the 2017 Le Mans 24 Hours.
Test Day is confirmed as 4 June 2017 with the race taking place on 17-18 June 2017.
The remaining FIA World Endurance Championship calendar will be approved at a later date by the FIA.
LMP1 Privateer Changes Approved
As revealed at the ACO’s Le Mans Press Conference a number of measures have been approved for LMP1 Privateer entries from next season including:
- Increase of chord and width of rear wing
- Increase of width of front part of the bodywork
- Lower minimum weight 830kg
- Only one fuel flow meter
- No required torquemeter
- No engine quantity limitation
- No restriction in engine capacity